The Bishop’s Committee met Sunday, June 10 and discussed the following:
- Preparations for Fr. Manny’s installation on Wednesday, June 13, particularly pertaining to the logistics of name tags, ushering, parking, information to distribute, etc.
- It was determined that Jessica will coordinate the Parish Picnic and she will be asking for volunteers. (The picnic will be Saturday, July 14 at noon)
- Bob DeHaven will be checking with the Village of Elk Grove to determine if there is a possibility of involvement by St. Nicholas in upcoming village events.
- Involvement in Little Boots Rodeo will be delayed until next summer.
- A committee will be formed to discern where the stained-glass windows from St. Bede’s will be placed.
- Bob Kalicki will place the order for the t-shirts and will order extras for those who have not yet given their size to order.
- The financials were accepted
- We will be moving our services to Holy Innocents Hall June 16/17 to take advantage of the air conditioning in the Hall.