- We ask that you prayerfully consider making a financial pledge to St. Nicholas for 2013. So that we may budget according to our resources, we’d be most grateful if you could turn in a pledge form by December 1, 2012.
- Healing Liturgy Weekend, Nov. 17 & 18. The Revs. Tony and Fran Begonja will share their healing ministry with all who wish to receive a blessing and healing prayer.
- Children’s Formation after 10am Liturgy, November 18, 2012 in the Sacristy, the room adjacent to the office. Adults are welcome to come, share and learn of our program, too.
- Meeting for all who are to be Confirmed or Received into the Church on November 18, 2012 after the 10am Liturgy. We will gather in the church for what I promise will be a very brief meeting.
- Mark your calendar for our Thanksgiving Eve service.
via News from St. Nicholas Episcopal Church