Join us on Sunday, October 27 as we provide children a safe and fun trick-or-treating atmosphere at St Nicholas!
Decorate the trunk of your car, distribute treats!
We hope you’ll plan to decorate the trunk of your vehicle and join us as we welcome children to a fun and safe Trunk-or-Treating.
Donations of bags of candy are warmly welcomed (there is a collection box in the gathering space).
All Creatures Great and Small, and all plushies short and tall, too!
Join us for our Annual Pet Blessing on the weekend of October 5 & 6, 2013. Don’t have a pet? How about a favorite toy stuffed animal! The blessing of animals will take place at both the 4:30PM service on October 5, and the 10AM service on October 6. All creatures great and small are welcome.
Some 50th Anniversary Trivia:
1. Which former Vicar of St. Nicholas wrote a fine dining column?
2. Which two members of St. Nicholas once belonged to the same youth group while one was a member of the former St. Bede's?
3. Who was a Vicar at both St. Bede's and Holy Innocents?
4. How many clergy have come from St. Nicholas?
5. Which of those clergy in 4 above became a Bishop?
6. Which longtime St. Nicholas family will add to the joy of our anniversary celebration liturgy with the baptism of one of its members?
7. When was the first worship service held in the completed church building?
Stay tuned . . . answers next week.