Starting on Friday, October 13th, (how appropriate), we’ll gather in the Hall and take in a classic Alfred Hitchcock thriller. We’ll start with “Rope,” followed by “North by Northwest,” on the 20th and and lastly “Rebecca” on the 27th.
Movie time is 7pm. Bring your favorite snacks and pizza will be provided.
All are welcome. Remember, we start on Friday, October 13th.
Depression, anxiety and mental illness is not a cause for shame nor embarrassment. These are medically recognized maladies. There is help and assistance.
If you or any one you know is experiencing and suffering from depression, anxieties and mental illnesses, please seek help and assistance.
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE
Please also pray for the the repose of the souls of the 10 sailors who lost their lives on the U.S.S. John S. McCain.
- Electronics Technician 1st Class Charles Nathan Findley, 31, from Missouri
- Interior Communications Electrician 1st Class Abraham Lopez, 39, from Texas
- Electronics Technician 2nd Class Kevin Sayer Bushell, 26, from Maryland
- Electronics Technician 2nd Class Jacob Daniel Drake, 21, from Ohio
- Information Systems Technician 2nd Class Timothy Thomas Eckels Jr., 23, from Maryland
- Information Systems Technician 2nd Class Corey George Ingram, 28, from New York
- Electronics Technician 3rd Class John Henry Hoagland III, 20, from Texas
- Electronics Technician 3rd Class Kenneth Aaron Smith, 22, from New Jersey
- Electronics Technician 3rd Class Dustin Louis Doyon, 26, from Connecticut
- Interior Communications Electrician 3rd Class Logan Stephen Palmer, 23, from Illinois